Walden University Preparing for the Interview Journal
For this week’s Journal, consider the following questions and capture your own brainstorming responses to them in a text Journal entry.
- Progress: When is it appropriate to use in-depth interviews?
- Problems: What are the features, problems, and pitfalls of interviewing?
- How will you organize your interview?
- How will you incorporate the concepts from your theory/model into your interview guide?
- What other resources or support will you need to develop a good data collection tool?
By Day 7
Submit your written Journal entry to your Instructor.