University of Memphis Ethical Communication Essay
Read the chapter from On Becoming a Person by Dr Carl R. Rogers titled: “Dealing with Breakdowns in Communication”
It may work if not I have put the title and author or the article below: Here is the link to the article: https://cdn.inst-fs-iad-prod.inscloudgate.net/7c5e1225-6549-41e4-8069-71b50675f235/Rogers%20Communication%20Breakdown.pdf?token=eyJhbGciOiJIUzUxMiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCIsImtpZCI6ImNkbiJ9.eyJyZXNvdXJjZSI6Ii83YzVlMTIyNS02NTQ5LTQxZTQtODA2OS03MWI1MDY3NWYyMzUvUm9nZXJzJTIwQ29tbXVuaWNhdGlvbiUyMEJyZWFrZG93bi5wZGYiLCJ0ZW5hbnQiOiJjYW52YXMiLCJ1c2VyX2lkIjoiMTA4MzAwMDAwMDAwMDAyMjY3IiwiaWF0IjoxNjAwNDUyNjk4LCJleHAiOjE2MDA1MzkwOTh9.HDxySRwqZyc6XApJyGz0MYWhodTVXGEH_SkMkSZaaxYO5D-VU4G04aPP3PGUTaXe65R0p51c_9Lhu9xLmqxaxQ&download=1&content_type=application%2Fpdf
Then, prepare a two to three page essay addressing the following questions:
1. Define Dr. Rogers’s subject as a business management ethics issue.
2. Outline the basic approach he suggests for resolving the issue.
3. What classic moral values are possibly at play in his analysis?
4. What part ethically should management play in internal workplace conflict, and why, or why not?
5. Describe an issue in your work life that Dr. Rogers’s approach might be applied to. Would it have helped? (no names of course)