Rhode Island College Crystalloid IV Fluid Nursing Quiz Questions
- Review crystalloids (3 types) and colloids of IV fluid solutions and describe what they are in your own words. Include examples of IV fluids for each type.
- Identify causes of acid-base imbalances such as medications, conditions, or procedures. Provide an example for each, Metabolic Acidosis, Metabolic Alkalosis, Respiratory Acidosis, and Respiratory Alkalosis.
- Identify the difference between DKA and HHS. Signs and symptoms, causes, and treatment plans.
- Identify the difference between Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis. Signs and symptoms, causes, and treatment plans.
- Identify the causes of cirrhosis of the liver, signs and symptoms, and treatment plans.
Make sure you answer each question with a well thought out response that provides examples and substance. One sentence is not enough, and your answer should consist of a minimum of 50 words