RES 345 Ashford Legal Aspect of Real Estate Buying Vs Renting Discussion
Prepare an eight- to- ten- page paper (not including the title and reference pages) that addresses a current real estate legal issue. This paper must be the final version of your Week Three assignment.
Regardless of your selected topic, your paper must include:
- an analysis of the real estate issue involved, presenting both sides of the particular real estate issue;
- a discussion of the federal, state, and local laws that may be applicable in resolving your particular real estate issue;
- at least two recommendations on how the real estate issue can be resolved, using either actual cases or your own real life examples to support your analysis; and
- incorporated instructor feedback from the Week Three assignment.
Writing the Final Paper
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Jennings, M. (2014). Real estate law (11th ed.). Retrieved from https://vitalsource.com
- Chapter 18: Zoning
- Chapter 20: Environmental Regulations and Sustainability
- Chapter 21: Legal Issues in Land and Economic Development