Rasmussen College Global Health Awareness Campaign Plan Paper
APA FORMAT ACTIVE VOICE TIMES ROMAN 12 FREE OF GRAMMATICAL SPELLING SENTENCE STRUCTURE ERRORS FIRM GRASP OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE ZERO USE OF CONVERSATIONAL ENGLISH IN TEXT CITATIONS REFERENCE PAGE 100% PLAGIARISM FREE OUTLINE OF ALL QUESTIONS ASKED AND ANSWERED
- Specific and accurate description of the background and significance of healthcare concern (including incidence and distribution).
- Three objectives of the campaign are detailed and clearly stated.
- Target audience (including social determinants, ethical concerns, and human rights) is accurate and described in detail.
- Methods for implementation (materials, communication tools, activities, etc.) are accurate and described in detail.
- Information to convey (key messages and campaign slogan) is accurate and described in detail.
- Evaluation strategy is accurate and described in detail.
- Timeline for the campaign is described in detail.
- Explain foundations of global health.
- Analyze the incidence, distribution, and control of emerging healthcare concerns in global populations.
- Evaluate the impact of global disease surveillance processes among global populations.
- Integrate social determinants, ethical concerns, and human rights for high-risk and vulnerable global populations.
- Critique access to global healthcare.
- Prioritize epidemiological interventions among global populations.
You are working as a nurse consultant for the World Health Organization (WHO). You are asked to create an action plan for an awareness campaign surrounding a major global health issue.
Create an action plan for your awareness campaign. Sections of the plan should include:
- Background and significance of healthcare concern (including incidence and distribution)
- Objectives of the campaign (include at least three)
- Target audience (including considerations of social determinants, ethical concerns, and human rights)
- Methods for implementation (materials, communication tools, activities, etc.)
- Information to convey (key messages), including a campaign slogan
- Evaluation strategy
- Timeline for the campaign
- Here are some steps you can take to create your public awarenesscampaign:
Determine your topic and goals of your campaign. Your goals shouldfocus on big issues and include SMART goals. Decide on the modality you will use to disseminate the information. website or email campaign generator? to effectively spread your message. Identify your supporters.If you are raising awareness about an issue that impacts your localcommunity, ensure you are engaging the community members. Engage community leaders and develop champions. Community leaders can share your message withspecific audiences that other supporters may not be able to reach. Create a Media Strategy.What types of media, social media to your benefit? pay for ad space? contact your local newspaper for anarticle? How often will you share yourmessage? Develop a comprehensive implementation plan. Check out the World Health Organization’sComprehensive Implementation Plan for an example. Tie into other efforts. What works? What does not? in the community Fundraising and budgeting strategies in place.
Information should be supported by evidence from professional sources, published within the past five years.