Rasmussen College Alzheimer Disease and Dementia Concept Map
APA FORMAT ACTIVE VOICE TIMES ROMAN 12 FREE OF GRAMMATICAL SPELLING SENTENCE STRUCTURE ERRORS FIRM GRASP OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE ZERO USE OF CONVERSATIONAL ENGLISH IN TEXT CITATIONS REFERENCE PAGE 100% PLAGIARISM FREE OUTLINE OF ALL QUESTIONS ASKED AND ANSWERED
- The main concept is clearly presented and centrally located on the concept map, including the selected condition and the population affected by the condition.
- Health disparities impacting the population globally are clearly presented with a detailed description of how they support the main concept.
- At least three pertinent determinants of health are presented in a way that supports the main concept.
- At least three ethical considerations are clearly presented in a way that supports the main concept.
- At least three human rights are clearly presented in a way that supports the main concept.
Integrate social determinants, ethical concerns, and human rights for high-risk and vulnerable global populations.
As a nurse on the ethics committee of a free clinic, you are educating staff on a high-risk or vulnerable population in the community. You focus on a health condition that affects the community and also impacts the population globally. To help explain the topic, you plan to show the staff a concept map.
Create a concept map showing the relationship of health disparities, pertinent determinants of health, ethical considerations, and human rights for a condition affecting a high-risk or vulnerable population. Your concept map should:
- Identify the main concept (a condition affecting a high-risk or vulnerable population)
- Describe the supporting subtopics of:
- Health disparities impacting the population globally
- Pertinent determinants of health (at least three)
- Ethical considerations (at least three)
- Human rights from the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (at least three)
- What is a concept map? A concept map is a visual representation of knowledge in anorderly, structured, hierarchical, and visual way.
Why create a concept map? A concept map is an easy way to visually structure ideas to helpwith analysis and information recall. It helps to make sense of a central conceptby allowing one to see the big picture. What should I include ina concept map? Themain concept at the top of the map. Supporting subconcepts (assessment considerations, potential impact of assessment, legalconsiderations, etc) are arranged in an ordered structure from more general tomost specific. Be sure to include lines and linking words to make therelationship between the items clear.
How do I create a concept map? You can do aquick Google search for “concept map maker” to explore differentwebsites and find the one you like best. Make it eye catching colorful and appealing.