QMB 3200 USF Business and Economic Statistics II Multiple Choice Quiz Questions
Quiz Practice 3 Similar quesiton like thats
1. An ANOVA was conducted to compare the mean height increase of patients on 4 different growth hormone treatments. The test yielded a significant difference in means. When ranking the means, how many paired-comparisons of means are possible? B
2. Tukey’s method of multiple comparisons of means will lead to a probability of at least one Type I error that is higher than anticipated (selected). True or False. F
3. When analyzing categorical (qualitative) data, inferences are made about: B
- ? values
4. A Chi-Squared Goodness of Fit (GOF) test is the proper test to apply to compare population proportions in a multinomial experiment involving categorical data. True or False T
5. A 95% confidence interval for the true proportion of all law school graduates who fail the bar exam is (0.03, 0.22). Give a practical interpretation of this interval. C
A. We can conclude, with legitimate statistical evidence, that approximately 95% of lawgraduates will score between 3% and 22% on the bar exam.
B. We can conclude, with legitimate statistical evidence, that the true proportion lawschool graduates will be either 3 or 22.
C. We are 95% confident that the true proportion of all law school graduates who fail the bar exam is between 0.03 and 0.22.
D. We are 95% confident that the true mean of all law school graduates who fail the bar exam is between 0.03 and 0.22.