The Criteria Cognitive Aptitude Test (CCAT) assesses each of these skills in a timed, 15-minute multiple choice test. We suggest that you take a few minutes to read Criteria Corp’s “What to expect” page before clicking the link to start it below.
Some important things you should note are:
- Only pen & paper are allowed. Calculators, internet search, translation tools and other assistance are prohibited.
- Once you begin the assessment, spend the entire 15 minutes in the CCAT browser tab. Navigating away will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The assessment only works on desktop browsers. If you are on a mobile device, please sign in from a computer before beginning.
- Ensure that you have a stable internet connection before beginning. As this is a timed assessment, there is no way to pause and resume.
- Pay attention to the timer and answer as many questions as you can. work as fast as you can
here is the link; https://jobs.crossover.com/application