MPH 611 UArizona Global Wk 5 Data Analysis and Threats to Validity Paper Discussion
Data Analysis and Threats to Validity
Review the case study: California’s Comprehensive Cancer Control program: Evaluation Report
- Provide a summary of the health program, initiative, or action.
- Based on the sources of data and data collection methods used, what is the most appropriate data analysis method that will satisfy the needs of an evaluation in this specific case? Justify your answer with specific examples from the evaluation report.
- What do the results from this evaluation say about the program’s quality, value, or importance?
- Do you agree with the inferences that can be made from the results regarding the program’s quality, value, or importance? Why or why not?
- What are threats to validity that may need to be addressed?
- How would you address those threats to validity?
The Data Analysis and Threats to Validity Paper