Miami Dade College Werth vs Taylor Case Law Discussion
- Did this case turn out the way you thought it would? Why or why not?
- How could Cindy have assured herself that she would not receive any blood no matter what happened?
- Wouldit have made any difference in the outcome of the case if theanesthesiologist had interviewed Cindy before the procedure and told herthat her life could be in danger if she refused blood during bothprocedures?
- Whatkind of consent is it when there is an emergency situation and thephysician/healthcare worker needs to act or the patient may lose theirlife?
Your paper should be:
- One (1) page
- Typed according to APA style for margins, formatting and spacing standards
- Typed into a Microsoft Word document, save the file, and then upload the file