Miami Dade College Reliability and Validity of The Geriatric Depression Scale Essay
- Review the list below of assessment.
- SPICES: An overall assessment tool of older adults
- Katz Index of Independence in Activities of Daily Living (ADL)
- The Mini Mental State Examination (MMSE)
- The Geriatric Depression Scale (GDS)
- Predicting Pressure Ulcer Risk The Pittsburgh Sleep Quality Index (PSQI)
- The Epworth Sleepiness Scale
- Assessing Pain in Older Adults
- Fall Risk Assessment
- Assessing Nutrition in Older Adults
- Sexuality Assessment
- Pick one (1) of the assessment and write about the following:
- what is the assessment for
- the history of the assessment
- the assessment’s accuracy by any tools
- what the assessment tool measures
- any other benefits of this assessment that you can demonstrate.
- Your paper should be:
- One (1) page or more.
- Use factual information from the textbook and/or appropriate articles and websites.
- Cite your sources – type references according to the APA Style Guide.