Management of Technology assignment 1
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Course Learning Outcomes-Covered
- Demonstrate the dynamics of technological innovation concepts in technology-intensive business enterprises. (Lo 1.1)
Write an essay on the ‘Role of Technology and Innovation in the realization of vision 2030 KSA’.
In writing the essay, ensure to cover the following points:
-Discuss how Vision 2030 approaches the topic of technology and innovation.
-Discuss and provide examples of the steps the government has taken to realize its technology-based goals and objectives stated in Vision 2030.
-Provide examples of actual technology-based projects that the government has implemented or in the process of implementing
Use examples, peer-reviewed journals to support your submission. This essay must be at least 1200-words in length.
- All students are encouraged to use their own words.
- Be three to five pages in length (1000-1200 words), which does not include the title page, abstract or required reference page, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Write a three-part essay (i.e., an essay that includes an introduction paragraph, the essay’s body, and a conclusion paragraph).
- Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
- Use proper referencing (APA style) to reference, other styles will not be accepted.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles unless the assignment calls for more.
- It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments into the safe assignment Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading and review the grading rubric to understand how you will be graded for this assignment.