Keiser Career College The Need for A Capital Budget Item PPT
ToAssess the need for a capital budget item. To also, investigate theinformation needed to prepare a budget proposal.
- Identifythe capital budget item.
- Identifythe need and consequences if it is not purchased.
- Identifythe cost of the piece of equipment and if there are any alternativefunding sources.
- Presentsa compelling argument for the purchase of the capital item.
- ThePowerPoint presentation is original work and logically organized. Itshould consist of 10-15 slides excluding the title and reference.
- ThePowerPoint presentation should be clear and easy to read. Speakernotes expanded upon and clarified content on the slides.
- ThePowerPoint presentation should be formatted per APA and referencesshould be current (published within last five years) scholarlyjournal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions)
- Incorporatea minimum of 4 current (published within last five years) scholarlyjournal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions)within your work. Journal articles and books should be referencedaccording to APA style (the library has a copy of the APA Manual).