Intelligence Gathering and Hacking Discussion
Help with a discussion question, APA format, provide your answer under each question. please be clear and concise. DO NOT NEED A PAPER.
Title: Intelligence Gathering
Review the Week 1 module to find the various “INTs.” Then go out and find examples of their use in the real world. You’ll need an example for each of the following INTs:
For each example, explain what the collector sought to gain by using the INT, and if it’s possible let us know if they were successful in their endeavor.
The term hacking has always had a negative connotation associated with it, usually involving cyber crimes. Is this necessarily true? In 200 words or more, describe what ethical hacking is, its relationships to a white hat, black hat, and/or grey hat hacker (if any), and bug bounties. In your response, also include any experience you may have with hacking.
Please use at least 1 cite using APA format.
Which explanation about open redirect is correct? Justify your choice.
- Open redirect vulnerabilities are never easy to spot and extremely difficult to detect.
- Interstitial web pages are notifications warning you an open redirect vulnerability has been detected and your system has been compromised.
- Open redirect vulnerabilities are not considered serious and no one will pay a bug bounty for their discovery.
- The open redirect vulnerability is a failure to verify the redirected site has been properly verified to be within the intended domain allowing potential hackers to redirect users to malicious sites.
- System calls are openly redirected when data buffers are full and memory leaks occur.