HS 320 Purdue Global University Cellular Characteristics Paper
Unit 2 Assignment: Cellular Characteristics
Unit outcomes addressed in this Assignment:
- Describe the morphologic characteristics of prokaryotic cells, their functions and importance to virulence
- Compare prokaryotic cells to eukaryotic cells in their morphologic characteristics and functions
Course outcome assessed with this Assignment:
HS320-2: Discuss the properties of prokaryotes and eukaryotes.
- Write an essay discussing the similarities and differences between prokaryotic and eukaryotic cellular organisms.
- Include the cellular characteristics, morphological, and, functional properties.
- Identify prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells using specific examples (you must include 3 examples of each cell type.)
- Show how the cellular characteristics allow for microbial survival within a therapeutic environment.