Howard Community College Causes and Effects of Not Brushing Your Teeth Essay
The causes and effects of not brushing your teeth.
Cause and Effect: Using content from interviews, articles and other sources (including assigned readings), students will write an essay that shows either the cause (reason)of social issue or environmental issue or physical or mental health issue that they are currently concerned with in society todayor the effect (result) of a social issue or environmental issue or physical health or mental health issue that they are concerned with in society todayor students may write an essay that shows either the cause (reason) or the effect (result) of whatever issue they choose This essay can only be written in 3rd person (“they or one”).
Final Draft Format:
• Proper Heading (See Course Outline)
• Centered Original Title
• Point of view:based on paper (see above)
• 12-inch font, Double-spaced
• 1-inch margins all around
• At least five (5) paragraphs (minimum 5 sentences)
• No extra spaces between paragraphs
• 3-4 pages in length
Your final essay content should have:
1. A suitable introduction
2. A clearly stated thesis that reflects the goal of the comparison, preferably placed at the end of your introduction
3. Distinct paragraphs stating and fully developing relevant main points supporting your thesis
4. Appropriate transitional words and phrases linking the ideas expressed in your sentences and paragraphs.
5. A suitable conclusion