Healthy People 2030 Annotated Bibliography
Annotated Bibliography for Healthy People 2030 Project due 10/10 by 11:59PM EST (10pts)
For this assignment, you will need to provide an annotation for each of the five citations (or the updated ones if you have updated them).
Check out this example of the format (in APA) of an annotated bibliography from Simon Fraser University.
I encourage you to check out the below overview of the annotations information and length from Simon Fraser University:
Generally, an annotation is approximately 100-300 words in length (one paragraph).
An annotation may include the following information:
- A brief summary of the source
- The source’s strengths and weaknesses
- Its conclusions
- Why the source is relevant in your field of study
- Its relationships to other studies in the field
- An evaluation of the research methodology (if applicable)
- Information about the author’s background
- Your personal conclusions about the source