HCC Sherlock Holmes & John Watson First Time Meeting Essay
watch short youtube video. ” sherlock holmes and watson first meet.
Now I need a Final draft .
Rough draft paper is completed. Use information from it to write the final draft paper. Take a Look!
Sherlock’s Unique Character Traits
1. Topic sentence- Sherlock Holmes is characterized as a tall, thin, smartly dressed, intelligent, and confident individual.
2. First major detail- Sherlock is tall, thin and smartly dressed.
3. First minor detail- He is taller than Watson and Molly.
4. Additional minor details- He has less flesh compared to Watson and Mike
5. Second major details- He is an intelligent individual.
6. Second minor details- Can deduce information from small details
7. Additional minor details- He observed John after getting into the lab and deduced that he was army doctor.
8. Third major detail- He is confident person.
9. Third minor detail- He looks at John confidently into the eyes and told what he had deduced about him.
10. Additional minor detail- He speaks with certainty rather than showing probability.
11. Conclusion- Sherlock has unique traits that make him standout.
Now knowing this information and by looking at video, write a “Descriptive Paragraph Final Draft”
Paper should be factually, not opinion!
Assignment 200-250 words using “standard english grammar”
Appropriate capitalization/ punctuation, No abbreviations/ contractions!
Typewritten, double spaced, 12 point Times New Roman font with one-inch margins using Word Document