EMCH 550 University of West Florida IAEA Safeguards Self Assessment Paper
- Score your response submitted for this Assignment according to the Self-Assessment Key provided here (next page).
- With a red ink pen line through items in the Self-Assessment Key that are missing, incomplete, or incorrectly stated.
- Mark up and annotate with a red ink pen your printed submission for this Assignment according to the assignment key.
- Write your name on the Self-Assessment Key that you mark up.
- Total the points for the assignment and write it on the Self-Assessment Key at the bottom andsign.
- Prepare a short narrative (less than a page, double spaced) summarizing your assessment of yoursubmitted Assignment. Describe the strengths and weaknesses and how you plan to improveyour response in future assignments and grow through this process.
- Email the narrative (MSWord file) and scanned marked up assignment with the marked-upassignment key/scoring (one PDF file) as instructed above. The marked-up assignment key ispage 1 of the PDF file.
- Recall that the Self-Assessment is 25% of the grade for this assignment.
- I will review your scoring of the assignment to be sure that it is accurate and complete and makeadjustments as needed. These adjustments will factor into the scoring of the Self-Assessment (i.e. a correctly scored assignment and one that properly recognizes the strengths and weaknesses will receive full credit for the Self-Assessment).