1200 words total. 3 APA cited references and reference list. No PLAGIARISM!
1. Describe the C.I.A. triangle, which is founded on three desirable information characteristics: confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
2. Describe project risk management, which is smaller in scope than organizational security risk management.
3. Describe what happens when there are conflicts among communities of interest.
4. Explain two basic approaches to management: the traditional management theory and the popular management theory.
5. Define planning, and explain the three levels of planning: strategic planning, tactical planning and operational planning.250 words total.
For question 6, 2 APA cited references and reference list. No PLAGIARISM!
6.Describe top-down strategic planning. How does it differ from bottom-up strategic planning? Which is usually more effective in implementing security in a large, diverse organization?