1. you now must write a formal and professional cover letter. This letter must:
- Incorporate your revised Value Proposition Paragraph
- Add a second paragraph of similar structure but different content (i.e. a different skill that you have and that matches the job ad)
- Follow the formal business letter guide on the second page of these instructions.
- 2. Format
- One page, single spaced, with a double space between paragraphs and no indentation
Your cover letter must demonstrate why you would be a good fit for the position. It should not be written to say why the position would be a good fit for you. 3. here is a good example cover letter and the rubric