Complete 250 word Essay (SRC)
Think about a location you’ve visited in the past week. In a paragraph of at least 250 words, describe the specific location and how you spent your time there. For instance, it could be a restaurant, a family member’s home, a classroom, a store, etc. Before you begin writing, decide on a dominant impression and brainstorm sensory and concrete details to support that impression.
Purpose: To describe a place with a well-supported dominant impression.
Tone: The tone will depend on the dominant impression you choose (e.g. inviting, scary, crowded, comforting, etc.).
Audience: Classmates who’ve never been to the location.
- The topic sentence must provide a clear dominant impression that’s supported throughout your paragraph.
- Before you begin writing, I recommend that you write an outline to organize your ideas. Doing this will help you write a logical, well-organized paragraph.
- You should use appropriate transitions.
- All written assignments should be mechanically and grammatically correct with proper punctuation.
- Your paragraph must be formatted in MLA.
- Your paragraph must be at least 250 words.