Colorado College Training New Employees Project
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE SURE THE PLAGARISM REPORT IS SUBMITTED SO THAT I WILL NOT GET PENALIZED FOR MY PAPER
The final project for this course offers you the opportunity to rehearse some practical instructional design skills by addressing a specific instructional challenge that interests you. This instructional challenge may be related to a school or organization that you serve or plan to serve. Determine a learning need that exists in a school or organization (i.e., new equipment, expanding curriculum, or change in procedures). Often it helps to think of a performance problem that might be solved through instruction or training. You will submit a topic in the Week 1 discussion.
- Introduce your topic selection and include at minimum your topic, title of your project, and a 2-sentence summary.
- Then, based on your topic selection for the course project, identify a learning need and target audience and explain why you believe this need can be addressed effectively by an instructional intervention.
- Then, examine two possible causes of the described need.
- Lastly, propose an introductory action to address the identified learning need.
- Create the tasks for the trainer for your final project. Using the six structures listed in the text, select one and specify how it relates to the responsibilities of the trainer/instructor. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Note: Be sure to include the title of your project and a brief description to provide your classmates with context for their responses.
- Summarize the information from your learner and task analyses that outlines the knowledge, skills (behaviors), and attitudes that may be required for the learners in your project.
- Then, write three instructional objectives for your project that include one instructional objective from each domain (cognitive, behavior, affective).