Business Management Discussion
- In week 10, using your real life experience as employee, manager or stories from family, friends. Describe a situation where the manager encounters an ethical dilemma related to (Multiple ethical selves, rewards and discipline, saying “Everyone’s Doing It”, people fulfill assigned roles, people do what they’re told, responsibility is diffused in organizations).
- What was the issue under concern?
- Who were the parties involved into the situation?
- How the manager did solve the issue?
- Recommend two to three practical advices that would help the manager better in the future.