Business and Society Assignment
Employer of Choice (EOC)
After reading both of the weekly readings Employer of choice:
the new corporate imperative and The Employer of Choice, identify two
companies to compare and contrast in terms of EOC. The companies should
be similar in size based on annual revenue or number employees, but do
not have to be competitors or in the same industry. Also, address the
questions below in your paper.
- How the companies’ EOC policies and practices create advantages or disadvantages for their sustainability and growth?
- What could the companies learn from each other?
- Which company would you find more attractive as a potential employee? Why?
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost.
Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but
are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes,
paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference
page in APA style.
Please provide original work. No plagarizing.
Weekly Related Articles
Employer of Choice