BUS 230 American University of the Middle East Air Travel Annotated Bibliography
An annotated bibliography is an organized list of sources, each followed by a brief note (annotation). Using the databases, find three sources related to the following topic:
______________Air Travel ______________________________
Annotate these sources in approximately 100-150 words per source. Do not provide source summaries only. The annotation should meet the following requirements:
describe the content and main aspects of the article, the book, etc.
explain why the source is useful
evaluate the credibility of the source; at least two factors should be included per annotation:
1. Accuracy (What makes the source accurate?)
2. Authority or origin (the writer’s background, the publisher’s reputation)
3. Currency (Up-to-date publication)
4. Relevance (relates to the topic)
5. Purpose (the intended audience, etc.)
Note: APA Style and Plagiarism free.