Bellevue University Asset Based Supply Chain and Logistics Paper
Conduct research surrounding potential barriers to entry for new-comers into asset-based supply chain and logistics. Taking the vantage point of a consulting firm, write a short white paper whose audience is a client that is considering starting-up an asset-based supply chain and logistics company. The paper will provide a solution for a new-comer’s entry into asset-based supply chain and logistics.
Specific sections to your white paper should include:
- Define the audience and their concerns;
- Potential barriers to entry for new-comers;
- Compare and contrast potential barriers for an asset-based new-comer versus non-asset based new-comer;
- Provide a recommended solution as to which approach (asset vs. non-asset) is best;
- Summarize the potential benefits and return on investment from your recommendation;
Your posting should be at least 500 words in length.
PLEASE LOOK UP WHITE PAPER FORMAT
HELPFUL REFERENCES FROM ASSIGNED READINGS:
Cho, J. J., Ozment, J., & Sink, H. (2008). Logistics capability, logistics outsourcing and firm performance in an e-commerce market.
Klie, L. (2011). Marketing dollars move to interactive.
Rungtusanatham, M., Salvador, F., Forza, C., & Choi, T. Y. (2003). Supply-chain linkages and operational performance: A resource-based-view perspective.
Hillman, M. (2006). Risk and reward are found in logistics, transportation, and global trade.