AHS 7685 Wilmington University Week 1 Fund Development Check In Form Worksheet
Due Friday, July 10, 2020 (11:59 PM)
For your final assignment, you will be creating a Fund Development Plan for a nonprofit organization of your choosing (pre-approved by the instructor). Although aspects of the plan itself may be hypothetical in nature/best guesstimate, the organization should be real and elements of the plan as close a reflection on reality as possible. Part of this assignment will be to meet with someone from the organization’s development department to gain insight into their actives and views on fundraising.
As block courses move fast, you will be asked to provide a number of “check-ins” along the way. These check-ins are designed to help you be successful so please take them seriously.
- For Week 1/Check In #1: Provide the name of your approved nonprofit organization, contact person (title, email and phone number), and a brief overview of your conversation/communication with your point of contact. Use the Check In Instructional Guide to select questions (minimum 3, maximum 5 per check in). Present your work using the Check In Template.
This activity is matched to the following Learning Outcomes: Students will examine critical fund development issues facing today’s nonprofits. Create a strategic plan for new partnership arrangements with similar nonprofits to attract new or existing donors for vital mutual programs and services.
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Top Grade Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Top Grade Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Top Grade Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Top Grade Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.