2. Passion Company created Sound Company with a transfer of $ 1,000 cash. During Sound Company’s first year of operation, it generated a net loss of $ 180 and paid no dividend. During Sound Company’s Second year of operation, it generated net income of $
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted